Locksmith Near

Jet Locksmith 247 Inc

Contact Information

8 Sunny Meadow CtApt T2
Baltimore, MD 21209
Telephone: (443) 858-3183

Visa and Mastercard accepted Image   Credit Cards Accepted: No

Around the Clock Service   24 Hour Mobile on-site service available: Yes

Service Area: Serving Baltimore and surrounding areas.

Business Hours

Monday : Open 24 hours
Tuesday : Open 24 hours
Wednesday : Open 24 hours
Thursday : Open 24 hours
Friday : Open 24 hours
Saturday : Open 24 hours
Sunday : Open 24 hours

More Business Information

Listing ID: 10661

State: Maryland

GPS coordinates:
Latitude: 39.3705
Longitude: -76.69446

Get Driving Directions

Like this Locksmith Business on Facebook

Are you the owner? Upgrade your listing here.

Customer Reviews & Ratings

Rating 2.9, based on 7 votes.

Rating: (1 / 5)

This company is a joke!! In November of last year we called them to come out to replace a few locks at my company and they came out. Demanding money on site my boss paid with a card including the money for parts they had to order and would return with and install the following week. Now it’s June (a full 8.5 months later) now the lock is a fire hazard!! Called what I thought was a different company and come to find out the tech that called me back was the same RYAN that has been giving me the runaround all this time. He informed me that another tech had what I needed on board and he was on his way. Ryan or whoever called me from the exact number the tech gave me when he was there in November and then the office wouldn’t provide any information such as email or fax for me to send proof of payment since they wanted another 495.00 on site today for a simple push latch lock. I refused to pay 400.00 and then 495.00 for material I never received. When I told today’s tech to leave he laughed and said his office told him 290.00 at the exact time I was in the phone with that same person. This company is NOT recommended for a doghouse and is A SCAM !!

This company is a joke!! In November of last year we called them to come out to replace a few locks at my company and they came out. Demanding money on site my boss paid with a card including the money for parts they had to order and would return with and install the following week. Now it’s June (a full 8.5 months later) now the lock is a fire hazard!! Called what I thought was a different company and come to find out the tech that called me back was the same RYAN that has been giving me the runaround all this time. He informed me that another tech had what I needed on board and he was on his way.

Ryan or whoever called me from the exact number the tech gave me when he was there in November and then the office wouldn’t provide any information such as email or fax for me to send proof of payment since they wanted another 495.00 on site today for a simple push latch lock.

I refused to pay 400.00 and then 495.00 for material I never received. When I told today’s tech to leave he laughed and said his office told him 290.00 at the exact time I was in the phone with that same person.
This company is NOT recommended for a doghouse and is A SCAM !!

LOUSY! The over over overcharged my daughter. Other companies only charge around 80 to 120 for unlocking a car. They charged my daughter 189.00!! For a simple balloon at the door job. Do NOT USE this company. Thank you. I wish they had a zero ranking.

Rating: (5 / 5)

Eric and Ori were excellent. They confirmed with me over the phone what I was looking to have done for my infinity Q60. Then they came out to my house and got it done. I was unsure at first, because I saw mixed reviews about the success rate for job completion online, but they put me at ease and got the job done. The price was affordable, the customer service was friendly and reliable.

I would not recommend this company for you. Cut rate hardware at top price, not very customer friendly, techs don’t interact with customers well letting them know they have choices for various hardware, they use what they want. I had them replace a lock and re-key another. 30 days later my one lock lstopped working and I couldn’t get into my house. I felt they damaged the lock when they re-keyed it because it was working perfectly before they worked on it. I will not use these guys again.

Other Locksmith Professionals Near you

Around the Clock Service Chain Locksmith (0.29 miles) - 3201 Labyrinth Rd, Baltimore, MD 21208 details
Around the Clock Service Acl Baltimore Locksmith (0.35 miles) - 2835 Smith Ave, Baltimore, MD 21209 details
Around the Clock Service K & M Lock & Key (0.71 miles) - 3605 Seven Mile Lane, Baltimore, MD 21208 details
Around the Clock Service K & M Lock & Key (0.71 miles) - 3605 Seven Mile Lane, Baltimore, MD 21208 details
Around the Clock Service A 24 Hour Emergency Locksmith (1.09 miles) - 102 Reisterstown Rd, Pikesville, MD 21208 details
Around the Clock Service Maryland Locksmiths (1.13 miles) - 5808 Clover Rd, Baltimore, MD 21215 details
Around the Clock Service Advanced Security Safe and Lock (1.14 miles) - 6318 Reisterstown Rd, Baltimore, MD 21215 details
Around the Clock Service Pikesville 24 Hr Locksmith (1.26 miles) - 607 Reisterstown Rd, Pikesville, MD 21208 details
Around the Clock Service A Certified Locksmith 24 Hour (1.36 miles) - 700 Reisterstown Rd, Pikesville, MD 21208 details
Around the Clock Service Pikesville Lock & Key Inc (1.36 miles) - Po Box 32001, Pikesville, MD 21282 details
Around the Clock Service Harold Zaksh Locksmith (1.42 miles) - 4181 Primrose Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215 details
Around the Clock Service Baltimore Locksmith Services (1.49 miles) - 8 Tyler Falls Ct, Baltimore, MD 21209 details
Around the Clock Service Locksmith (1.57 miles) - 5507 Reisterstown Rd, Baltimore, MD 21215 details
Around the Clock Service Always 24 Locksmith (1.58 miles) - 5501 Reisterstown Rd, Baltimore, MD 21215 details
Around the Clock Service Brown's Locks and keys (1.62 miles) - Church Ln 40, Baltimore, MD 21208 details
Like this? Share this page on

Locksmith Hotline

We Can Connect You with A Local Locksmith

Click to
Call Now
(321) 294-0415

Emergency Residential
Automotive Commercial

Search by Zipcode

Recent Reviews

Green Mountain Lock
I have called this locksmith numerous times and left messages, but no one has ever called my back. Are they in business anymore or just poor customer service??? I would NOT recommend using Green Mountain Lock.
Liberty Lock & Key
The correct phone is 702-871-5397, Always has been always will be. I suggest dialing it directly as opposed to clicking the link on this website that takes you to a call center NOT operated by or endorsed by Liberty Lock & Key. Better yet, come see us. 5000 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89146
Abracadabra Locksmith
Tony was awesome. Prompt, polite and extremely professional. Highly recommended.
Bob's Great American Lock
Had a issue with the lock on my patio door. BC came out that day repaired the lock in short time and was reasonably priced. they would be my first call.
Elgin Key & Lock Co Inc
The correct phone is 847-742-7006. Always has been always will be. I suggest dialing it directly as opposed to clicking a link that takes you to a call center not operated by or endorsed by Elgin Key & Lock.
Rating: (3 / 5)